Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bloomfield Metropolitan Learning Center does it again! 


Today MLC counted out an additional $550 collected by  students of Old St. Andrew's parishioner and MLC faculty member Caryn Stedman. she plans to  go to the bank this afternoon and get a cashiers check for the Good Samaritan Rebuilding Fund. 


Caryn writes, "I know we are planning the big event in May. That will be mainly for rebuilding the school. In the meantime, I'd like my students to do something in addition to collecting money. Can we have my class make up pedialyte packages? We can have our school nurse supervise. All the kids will wears masks and gloves and we can make up as much as we need. Can you give me an idea if this is feasible and if so, how much we should make?"


Well, now here's an idea. Of course we need Pedilyte and as much as we can carry. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment