Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anna Caroline Socci - Team 2 reports in



Hi Puck, 

I have been sharing the Good Samaritan Rebuilding Project with everyone I know and everywhere I go. From family, friends, colleagues, churches and specially with the Brazilian community in CT. 

I am still trying to find ways to better contribute and continue to assist this wonderful project. Many of donations that I have received will be going to Haiti with Teresa Norris, an RN also from TLC Pediatrics. I would like to thank everyone who has been directly or not involved with this amazing project. I am so thankful for the experience and opportunity given to me to be part of Team 2. Not only be there to care for the Haitian people but to have a life-time opportunity to CARE WITHOUT BORDERS

Being part of Team 2 and to be in Haiti with every person I met there will be always be remembered. I can not wait to go back to give my love, care and heart to the Haitian people again. Please let me know what I can do to assist. I will certainly do everything I can to continue assisting you and the Good Samaritan Rebuilding Project in Haiti.

Thank you for being such a wonderful person, allowing all these ideas, plans and the project to happen. Thank you for having me there and making every moment so important in my life. God bless you and everyone involved with the Good Samaritan Project.

Anna Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment