Thursday, February 25, 2010


Weather changes plans for Team Coord 1 flight to Haiti


Travel plans for the team of coordinators has been negatively affected by weather in the northeast. Originally scheduled to leave at 7 a.m. tomorrow from Westchester to arrive in Port-au-Prince at 11.45, we're now rescheduled to depart HPN at 6 a.m. on Sunday to arrive at about 11 a.m. Unfortunately, we could not get a landing slot into PAP on Saturday. 


Three members of Team 4 have waited patiently to return on the plane taking us down. Now, they have to wait another day.


I am particularly disappointed for two reasons. First, I really want to get to Carrefour and see my friends there. Secondly, in all the trips to Haiti, I have never been there on a Sunday and I've been looking forward to worshipping at Eglise de l'Ascension in Carrefour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment